Photo by:Matt Cashore/Associated Press
1. New York Jets= Trevor Lawrence – QB – Clemson
The Jets get what they thought they would back in 2018, a true game changing quarterback to build the franchise around.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars= Justin Fields – QB – Ohio St.
Minshew mania has cooled off, the fans in Jacksonville will be thrilled to get Fields. He will be able to take the offence to new levels that Minshew could not.
3. Dallas Cowboys= Penei Sewell – OT – Oregon
The Cowboys need to re-sign Dak, and when that happens the first priority should be keeping him protected. The Cowboys get exactly that with one of the best offensive tackles to come out in the last couple of years.
4. New York Giants= Gregory Rousseau – EDGE – Miami
The Giants go with the top pass rusher a year ago, before opting out Rousseau had 15.5 sacks in the 2019 season. He is still very raw and has the potential to get even better in the NFL.
5. Washington= Trey Lance – QB – North Dakota St.
The Dwayne Haskins experiment has failed in Washington. Ron Rivera wants a new QB and he gets his wish with a great prospect who has all the tools to turn into a top 10 QB.
6. L.A. Chargers= Patrick Surtain II – CB – Alabama
Chris Harris and Casey Hayward both have expiring contracts in 2021. With Harris having an out after 2020 as well as Hayward only costing 2 million of dead cap if he is cut, saving 8 million dollars. Most likely the Chargers will only keep one if any so bringing in the top corner prospect in this year’s draft seems like a no brainer.
7. Miami Dolphins= Micah Parsons – LB – Penn St.
Yes Tua needs weapons but there is no way Brian Flores passes up the top defensive player in this year’s draft. Parsons can do everything you need of him at linebacker and offer pass rush help. He should be an immediate impact player for this already dangerous defence.
8. Cincinnati Bengals= Ja’Marr Chase – WR – LSU
Burrow has been very impressive so far in his rookie campaign, that being said he could still use more weapons. A.J green looks washed, Higgins seems to be emerging and Boyd makes a very good slot receiver. Adding Chase to that would give Burrow a very good trio of young receivers he can grow with.
9. Carolina Panthers= Caleb Farley – CB – Virginia Tech
Tall, fast, long, and physical everything Rhule wants out of his players Farley fits perfectly in Carolina’s defence.
10. Atlanta Falcons= Kwity Paye – EDGE – Michigan
The Falcons go back to the pass rushing well after multiple swings and misses on that position. I think this time is different selecting Paye they go with a big physical player opposed to the lean athletic rushers they have gone with in the past.
11. Detroit Lions= Dylan Moses – LB – Alabama
The Lions get a QB for the defence Moses is a tone setter who can contribute immediately and help a lacklustre Lions Defence.
12. Minnesota Vikings= Creed Humphrey – IOL – Oklahoma
The Vikings upgrade the interior line with possibly the best guard prospect in this year’s draft. Making life easier for Dalvin Cook should scare opposing defences.
13. New England Patriots= Zach Wilson – QB – BYU
The Patriots get a young electric quarterback who can offer them running ability as well as passing allowing Bill Belichick to really make a new offence around Wilson.
14. Denver Broncos= Shaun Wade – CB – Ohio St.
The Broncos need corner help and Wade is the answer he can play outside as well as inside in the slot. He is an aggressive player who can help in the run game along with the passing game.
15. San Francisco 49ers= Wyatt Davis – IOL – Ohio St.
The 49ers game is built off the run and getting arguably the best guard in the draft is a huge impact for their offence.
16. Chicago Bears= Alex Leatherwood – OT – Alabama
The Bears get a player who can contribute from day one to a struggling offensive line, Leatherwood has been playing tackle but might project better to guard in the NFL. Wherever the Bears choose to use him he should be a big help to them.
17. Cleveland Browns= Joseph Ossai – EDGE – Texas
The Browns go with Ossai who can play opposite of Myles Garrett, Oliver Vernon’s contract is up after this year and the Browns would be wise to not re-sign the aging pass rusher. Who has had very limited production so after this season.
18. Indianapolis Colts= Dillon Radunz – OT – North Dakota St.
The Colts are in the conversation to trade for quarterbacks like Darnold and Haskins if they get a new QB or go with last year’s draft pick Eason, the smart move would be to protect him. Radunz can come in and play left or right tackle and help the Colts strong O-line get even better.
19. Philadelphia Eagles= Jaylen Waddle – WR – Alabama
After Waddle’s ankle injury he might slip a little in the draft if this scenario happens you can bet the Eagles will be running the card up for him. Waddle is a game changer on offence and special teams.
20. Arizona Cardinals= Jaycee Horn – CB – South Carolina
The Cardinals offence has been very good this year with Kyler taking another step, But the defence has been a sore spot for the Cardinals. Horn has been an emerging star this season; he has size and speed he can come in and learn from Peterson who has a very similar physical profile.
21. Miami Dolphins= DeVonta Smith – WR – Alabama
Tua gets one of his college weapons to come in and make the offence more dangerous. Smith has an amazing catch radius and never drops anything, between him and Parker there should be no incomplete passes when Tua is throwing the ball.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars= Kyle Pitts – TE – Florida
The Jags already got their new QB and now they get him a weapon that can grow with him. Pitts is the top TE in this year’s draft and can come in day 1 and be a top 10 TE in the NFL he has all the athletic ability in the world.
23. L.A. Raiders= Azeez Ojulari – EDGE – Georgia
The Raiders need pass rushing help Mike Mayock stays true to form by selecting another player form a big name school in Ojulari. Ojulari is a very raw player who has amazing hip bend and potential if he can live upto it he will be a great pass rusher at the next level.
24. Tennessee Titans= Jay Tufele – IDL – USC
The Titans take one of the top DT in this year’s draft, Tufele and Simmons can both be versatile to move around and play end or tackle in the Titans 3-4 defence. The addition of Tufele should improve the Titans run defence and offer interior pass rushing.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers= Jayson Oweh – EDGE – Penn St.
The Bucs add another pass rusher in Oweh who can add to the rotation of Barrett and Pierre-Paul. Pierre-Paul will also be in the last year of his contract, the addition of Oweh would allow the Bucs to move on from Pierre-Paul.
26. New York Jets= Pat Freiermuth – TE – Penn St.
The Jets get Lawrence, his new best friend in Freiermuth, He is an all around TE who can help the Jets in the run game as well as the passing game.
27. Baltimore Ravens= Paris Ford – S – Pittsburgh
The Ravens Defence is missing a centre fielder losing Earl Thomas there has hurt them this season. Ford has the speed to play centre field song with the physicality to come down in the box and he can make an immediate impact in the secondary.
28. Buffalo Bills= Samuel Cosmi – OT – Texas
The Bills could use an upgrade on their offensive line specifically at tackle, Daryl Williams’ contract is over after this season and the Bills would be wise to get another young offensive lineman under cost controlled rookie contract.
29. Green Bay Packers= Rashod Bateman – WR – Minnesota
Packers fans rejoice you finally get what you have been waiting for, a wide receiver. Bateman is possibly the best route runner in the draft and can be an amazing Z receiver opposite of Adams.
30. Kansas City Chiefs= Trey Smith – IOL – Tennessee
The Chiefs walk away from this draft with arguably the best Guard, who can come in and protect Mahomes for the next 10 years.
31. New Orleans Saints= Rondale Moore – WR – Purdue
I can just imagine Sean Payton being up all night crafting plays that have Kamara and Moore on the field at the same time along with Thomas. The miss matches you could make and the versatility you get from those 3 players would give defenders nightmares. Moore also gives you dynamic game changing ability on kick and punt returns, he is a threat to score every time he touches the ball.
32. Pittsburgh Steelers= Daniel Faalele – OT – Minnesota
Pittsburgh adds depth and youth to an aging offensive line. Faalele is 6’8” 400 pound monster who can fit in perfectly with the physicality the Steelers love to play with.
33. New York Jets= Travis Etienne – RB – Clemson
34. Jacksonville Jaguars= Jackson Carman – OT – Clemson
35. Dallas Cowboys= Eric Stokes – CB – Georgia
36.New York Giants= Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah – LB – Notre Dame
37. Washington= Rashawn Slater – OT – Northwestern
38. L.A. Chargers= Josh Meyers – IOL – Ohio St.
39. Miami Dolphins= Najee Harris – RB – Alabama
40. Cincinnati Bengals= Liam Eichenberg – OT – Notre Dame
41. Carolina Panthers= Jalen Mayfield – OT – Michigan
42. Atlanta Falcons= Kyle Trask – QB – Florida
43. Detroit Lions= Marvin Wilson – IDL – Florida St.
44. Jacksonville Jaguars= Aidan Hutchinson – EDGE – Michigan
45. New England Patriots= Chris Olave – WR – Ohio St.
46. Denver Broncos= Quincy Roche – EDGE – Miami
47. San Francisco 49ers= Tyson Campbell – CB – Georgia
48. Chicago Bears= Tyler Shelvin – IDL – LSU
49. Cleveland Browns= Asante Samuel Jr. – CB – Florida St.
50. Indianapolis Colts= Paulson Adebo – CB – Stanford
51. Philadelphia Eagles= Chazz Surratt – LB – North Carolina
52. Arizona Cardinals= Carlos Basham Jr. – EDGE – Wake Forest
53. Miami Dolphins= Alijah Vera-Tucker – IOL – USC
54. L.A. Rams= Walker Little – OT – Stanford
55. L.A. Raiders= Cameron McGrone – LB – Michigan
56. Tennessee Titans= Hamilcar Rashed Jr. – EDGE – Oregon St.
57. Tampa Bay Buccaneers= Christian Barmore – IDL – Alabama
58. Seattle Seahawks= Israel Mukuamu – CB – South Carolina
59. Baltimore Ravens= Terrace Marshall Jr. – WR – LSU
60. Buffalo Bills= Jaylen Twyman – IDL – Pittsburgh
61. Green Bay Packers= Brevin Jordan – TE – Miami
62. Kansas City Chiefs= Amon-Ra St. Brown – WR – USC
63. New Orleans Saints= Jabril Cox – LB – LSU
64. Pittsburgh Steelers= Chuba Hubbard – RB – Oklahoma St.